Monday, December 31, 2007

10 LAPS AND 3 CUPS OF TEA TOO MUCH: REPORT FROM THE DAY SHIFT

The frenetic pace of the early morning shift proved to too much and so we had a rather easy rest of the day. Only two walks with 4 laps each, a couple of trips to the "Porcelain Palace", soup and quesadilla for lunch and a couple of naps. The Summerhays clan continue to surprise us with their visits and we enjoyed a nice visit with Matt and Shauna. It was good to catch up with their lives. Mom also did a little Lamentations, a very little, as it quickly did it's job and she enjoyed a nice nap under her new quilt that was delivered to her on Saturday. Sister Carol Hunt went above and beyond in turning out this beautiful work of art. For a minute I even thought of getting sick, a very brief minute.


Mom with Matt and Shauna


Mom enjoying her Carol Hunt Original

2 comments:

Greg said...

I see, the early AM is an easy target. Don't even think about getting sick! Hurray for Sister Hunt. The quilt is beautiful and with the hat from Jen it's a match.

maines said...

I can't believe how beautiful mom looks. Cancer becomes her. At least the bald head does. I think she should keep it forever. I hope I look just like her when I grow up!
Great pictures dad. I always look forward to your posts and the pics that go with it.