Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The 1st annual Golden Bedpan awards

Is Mary the grandmother that you never had? Are you sick to your stomach about Michael leading the poles? Did you vote for Renee because you thought it was that one hot chick on the floor and just found out that it is actually the short chubby male night nurse? Are you thinking to yourself right now, "Hey! I like that guy, buddy. He looks like a little curly haired cherub." Well, then do something about it! Only 22 hours left to vote on your favorite nurse of Eisenhower 3 East. You have until 9am Wednesday morning to cast or change your vote. Remember, evil triumps when good men do nothing. And if the idea of Michael taking home the coveted Golden Bedpan is pure evil to you, get those fingers atyping.


The front runner in a rarely witnessed act of emptying "The Hat".

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wish I could vote again. I told dorothy (red clogs) that he was in the lead and he acted less than excited. I think Mary would put that golden bedpan in a place of honor on her mantle if she won it...and who knows what Michael would do with it...probably through it in the hazardous waste bin. Oh well, I guess we will find out at 9am tomorrow.

Greg said...

Though clearly I'm a Renee backer, and would vote with Mary in the number two slot (I stick with my night nurse homies), Michale is a great nurse. He has been very attentive to mom and has probably been her nurse more than anyone. I tip my hat (and doesn't the bed pan itself look like a great three cornered hat) to Michael, who will likely take home the gold.

maines said...

I love that you call him dorothy! And you know that he secretly he loves that he's winning the poll. You know that he went straight home that day and told his partner about it with pure glee in his voice. He just doesn't want to get his hopes up, so he's downplaying it.

Stephanie said...

I suppose only the awards ceremony will tell at this point. If I see him shed a tear up on the podium as the star spangled baner is being played, I'll believe he really wanted it.