Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Shirts Now Available

Hey Everyone,

It seems the "Hendrickson's Never Say Can't" slogan has resurfaced as a theme over the last month or so since Mom and Ricky have been sick. So Pops asked Shalaine and I to order some shirts with that message on it to wear to the hospital and give to mom to help keep us positive. So tonight I came up with a design that I hope everyone will like. I made slighltly different shirts available for men, women, kids, and babies. This way the women can get cute little fitted shirts in whatever color they want, instead of some run of the mill Hane's Beefy-T. At the bottom of the blog you can see a link to "Corty's Super Delux and Rather Fancy Apparel Store." Or you can go to http://www.zazzle.com/cortgreen/. I've designed and posted the shirts that I think look the best, but like I said, you can choose your own color, fabric type, fit, style, v-neck, crew, ribbed, scoopy neck, muscle shirt (for Jeff), tank top, hoody, long sleeve, short sleeve, you get the point. You'll probably want to stay with a lighter color though so you can see the text. (Sorry Eze.) Also notice the subtle bwh on the left chest and avoid buying the shirt in that color. Unfortunately the shirts don't come in the color "highlighter." (Sorry Dro.) Anyway, hope you guys like the shirts. Order yours today while supplies last. I expect Hendricksons from around the globe to gobble these things up like Stephanie on a potato farm.

8 comments:

Jen said...

I ordered five of the "Too Hot" shirts, one for everyone in the family. I think that it will inspire my children to push themselves to their limits, beyond their dreams, and into a further dimension. Or is that dementia?
The shirts look great! Good work Cort.

Dro said...

"potato" that's funny. Reminds me of a potato I saw on a golf course once. It wasn't too funny at the time though.

loubige said...

Before I place an order I must know will there be any new designs coming out soon?!? I almost bought some last night, so glad I didn't I'm definitely getting one of the "too hot" ones.....
Classic.

Jen said...

I know all I seem to do is check this blog and that is true. It just makes me laugh and Buzzy is sick so we are stuck at home with cabin fever. But I had to comment on the "I don't Know You" t-shirt with the fairy logo. At first I wondered "Why the Fairy?" and then it hit me like a gay steamroller that it HAD to have that logo. Funny! I'll have to order 5 of those along with the "Too Hot" shirts that are now on backorder due to popular demand.

maines said...

Jen, you have to get the "I don't know you" one! Or did that one come out after you visited corty's super store? The model wearing it even looks like Jeff. And Jon, I am thoroughly disturbed now and will continue to be so for the rest of the day.

maines said...

i redact my comment

Stephanie said...

I can't stop laughing at the designs. I am torn between getting the actual mini blaine or my own husband. If Eze is mini blaine what does that make Max? The Your Mom is also totally classic. I may have to get one of every style.Cort, Where Do You Find the Time?

maines said...

I think that makes Max micro-mini potbellied Blaine.