Thursday, December 27, 2007

Shirts

Thank you all for the positive feedback on the shirts. I just up'd the price on all of them $15. Simple economics. Anyway, to answer Loubidge's question, there will be more shirts coming soon, so stay tuned. When you buy in bulk you save some cash.

To answer Stephanie's question, Where do I find the time? I'll tell you where. I'm laying in bed at 11:45 at night with all these whacky ideas running through my head and they won't go away until I do something with them. I cranked out the mini blaines, i don't know you, your mom, and too hot and at 1:00am I found myself staring into this big white screen with my eyes glazed over half conscious so I called it a night.

1 comment:

maines said...

I love the phrase "I cranked out the mini blaines". I don't know why that struck me as so funny. I just picture you standing at this conveyor belt that is spitting out tiny little dads and EZE's. Oh that there was such a machine!