Saturday, December 29, 2007

One Reason We Love Nana

One reason this Hendro Clan loves Nana is b/c of 'Nana Camp', every other year our kids are so excited to go to Nana's and hang for a week WITHOUT mom and dad!! They come home having even more reasons to love you nana. THANK YOU!
(Some of my friends are stealing this idea by the way,
for when their grandkids get older)




And here are a couple of pictures of what Jon and I did tonight! Boyd and Sue if you are reading the blog, THANK YOU so much, we had a BLAST!!!!!!






4 comments:

maines said...

Excellent choice on the jeans and green argyle sweater. Though I still think Axel's Lakers warm-up would have been a superior choice. Why are we up this late????

maines said...

How did you get your post to be red? You are not supposed to have the power to do that...only I am. Oh you know way to much about this blog business. It's dangerous.

loubige said...

It's very easy, when you are writing your post you just change the font color up top on the tool bar or whatever it's called. I like to mix it up with the colors and font. I think that is the only thing I have "power" of!
I wish I knew too much, it took me 45 minutes to remember how to get my print where I wanted it with the pictures......man.

loubige said...

Goodnight now! (said the way Jon says it) :-)