Friday, January 4, 2008

Which Twin Had the Tony: Report from the Day Shift

As we approach our much anticipated departure new news is much harder to come by. After Mom got released from her pole we took the extended loop walk which became quite an adventure. We first had to dodge the Culligan truck in the service drive and then our walk up the ramp coincided with the construction crews end of shift. I can tell you patients have no priority when it comes to construction crews. I was concerned that we had come this far only to have her run over by stampeding construction workers. We clung to the railing using the pink walker as a weapon and ultimately prevailed. The rest of the afternoon was spent reading the Scriptures and offering prayers of gratitude for being spared.
Earlier in the week I snapped the following picture so the any doubt could be erased as to where Jeff got his "good looks." I'll let you decide for yourselves!


4 comments:

maines said...

That's crazy! I can't believe how much they look alike. It makes me want to shave my head too, just to compare. What do you think pops?

Stephanie said...

Do it, do it, do it!

Jen said...

mom looks great bald. She has a perfectly shaped head. Jeff looks pretty cute too, " I think so!"

Cort needs a new "bald is beautiful" with mom's picture.

Pops said...

Bald is only beautiful to those you are incapable of growing hair