Friday, January 4, 2008

An Evening at Dunder Mifflin

Anyone who has worked the abbreviated night shift knows that not much happens, so there isn't much to report. Mom and I entertained ourselves with a little Jack in the Box and Season 2 of the Office. We were pleasured to watch one of the all time greatest episodes where Micheal Scott cooks his foot in the George Foreman grill. If that doesn't bring her Platelets and Grans up I don't know what will! Possibly an office reading of Threat Level Midnight, but I could be wrong.
Mom was feeling a little weak towards the end of the shift so we are guessing that blood transfusion is imminent. Nothing gets you going like a bag of blood...so day shift may be relieved from the marathon walk that is called "the Loop".

PS Jessica was Mom's day nurse, Renee the night nurse, and I saw Mary walk by in the hall--I didn't have the heart to tell them that they got beat out by Dorothy in the nurse exit polls.

10 comments:

Dro said...

How does eating Jack in the Box make anyone feel better? Mom has claimed that her taste buds have changed over the past 6 weeks but Jack in the Box?!?!?

ps Is the title of this post some secret slur that we weren't supposed to catch???

Stephanie said...

Hello, do you watch the best show on TV? No not gossip girl,the Office.

maines said...

What has two thumbs and loves Michael Scott? This girl! That is my favorite episode. Highlights for me are when Jim sprays Dwight in the face like a rabid dog and when Michael tries to put his foot in the MRI machine. Classic!

Dro said...

Yea, I do watch The Office, but I didn't think they spelled "evening" like you did...thus my "secret racial slur" comment.

maines said...

Wow. Now we've offended asians, vietnameese, and blacks. Awesome.

Stephanie said...

I guess spell check doesn't check the title portion of the post! My bad.

maines said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maines said...

Don't worry, I edited for you. Don't want angry blacks trying to take down the chrome domes. I got your back. Do you think Sheri is reading this?

Stephanie said...

I want to know what the deleted by author comment was. Must have been really inappropriate to get deleted off this blog!

Dro said...

You changed the title? Great. Now my posts make no sense at all. :(

This blog has inspired me. If you are extremely bored, I have created my own blog for all to visit. Enjoy!

http://dro247.blogspot.com/