Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stalker Alert!

For all you lurkers our there, I just want to let you know that it's ok to post a comment. We would love to hear your feedback and mom checks (ok, I force her to read) the blog daily and I know she would appreciate hearing from all you out there in the sidelines. We all know your only as good as your last post, and when it goes uncommented we (ok, I) feel like a bloging failure sending my words out into the cold lonely world with only punctuation to keep them warm. You don't have to be a memeber of anything but the Loving Baldy Sharon club to comment, so stop lurking and make yourself known! However, I should also point out that if you prefer to be a little creepy crawly quiet lurker, we still warmly welcome you to the blog with open arms. Very silent no one will ever know it's just our little secret open arms.

5 comments:

loubige said...

You're funny.

Greg said...

Love the new manatee bit - I just fear that I will soon be referred to as the desert cow.

Stephanie said...

Good point--I know there are a lot of people reading but have no courage to comment. What are those of us that check the blog 10 times a day supposed to read?

maines said...

Exactly. It puts joy in my heart and a little bounce in my step when I see comments. There was no day as grand as the one when I opened my mailbox to see that there had been 20 comments made on the chrome dome diaries.

maines said...

I too have a layer of bluber to keep me warm.