Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thanks Pops

Last night Pops and I went to Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals and watched the Lakers beat up on the poor OLD Spurs. We sat right behind Jack, down the row from Flea, and 2 rows in front of Ashey Olsen. It was a great game. Thanks Pops for the invite. Here are some pics from the night. I posted a bunch of stuff on the greenbeans blog too that you should check out.


Veteran leadership.


"Hey Ref...how much you got on this game?"


This is the unfortunate part of playing basketball...having your hand in a sweaty eurpoean's armpit. Hopefully Gasol isn't ticklish.


Because of my wife's affinity for dancing shows, I actually knew who these guys were and was excited to see them live. Go Jabawakeez.


Poor Duncun. So Old, and so tired, and so far behind.

2 comments:

Pops said...

The real thanks goes to Uncle Boyd who gave us his tickets. Thanks to Cort who put up with me asking all night who is that to everyone who walked by. Thanks to the Bucket List I knew who Jack was. All in all a great adventure.

Jen said...

Sounds great! Close enough to get a
splash of Kobe's sweat.....you'll never shower again.