Thursday, May 1, 2008

HAPPY MAY DAY!!!

How could I pass up May 1st without posting about MAY DAY? :-)

When we were living with you guys while Jon was doing his student teaching at Laguna Hills H.S., I had the great experience of being mom's visiting teaching companion. I remember driving around with her on May 1st delivering beautiful tulips to the women we visit taught--what a wonderful experience. And from then on out EVERY May 1st I ALWAYS think of mom and beautiful flowers. And without fail if we happen to be visiting or see you on or around May 1st I am always sent home with some beautiful flowers, usually tulips. (which are one of my favorite flowers) Thank you for making this day special for me mom!!!
HAPPY MAY DAY!!!!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Lots of good memories and many to keep and build on. Thanks for the smile and reminding me of a different life outside of this present one.
Love you