Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks for the Tickets

Thanks Nana and Paga!


Although I regret pushing the last post "Thanks for the Blood" off of the top slot, I wanted to share some pictures from the Angels game last night. Thanks for the tickets, Mom and Dad, we had a great time. We bought Buzzy a $3.00 ticket at the gate (can you believe that there are even tickets that cheap?) and it worked out great because no one showed in the seats to the right of us!
A million thanks for a great time!
The Rally monkeys had the best seats in the house!


Kate comes for the food!


This is a paparazzi picture of the backs of Bill Russell and his wife.



Buzzy rooting the Angels onto victory!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are so cute! I see that the Angels needed rallying, not just from the monkeys but from Buzz and his "rally hat".

Nana said...

Thank you for the pictures and sharing the fun with all of us. The smiles say it all. Oh how I love those smiles.

loubige said...

Jen, the pictures are so cute! I can't believe the variety of Rally Monkey's there are to choose from now--I noticed that last time we went into the team store. The kids picked perfect ones for their personalities I think, they are adorable. The kids look like they had a blast!