Saturday, March 29, 2008

Time for B-E-D

I just came accross this video and thought I'd post one of my fonder memories of 5 star (yeah, right) Ike. Though watching mom eat her weight in Big Sticks is a close second. Mom, Axel is anxiously awaiting taking many more naps with his Nana. Hurry home!



For raw footy of the Ace Man having his first go at crawling, check out the Green Beans blog. In honor of Uncle Ricky's triumphant return from the hospital, he's going after an oxygen tube. Don't worry, Ricky is not at the end of it!

2 comments:

maines said...

As an adendum to this, I must add that my REAL favorite moment at Eisenhower was when mom cussed out the receptionist at the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic building for adding the word "Chrysler" to the tournament name. "Is nothing sacred anymore?", she screamed at the poor confused lady. Now that was a moment to remember.

loubige said...

Priceless. (Both memories!)