Friday, February 8, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good...


Mac is back! No, not John McCain, though unfortunately he is too. My computer! Hooray! Actually, it's been back for a week, but I'm just now starting to get back into the swing of things. It took me awhile to get out of the fetal position on the floor of the bathroom where I've been rocking back and forth since my baby was hauled away to the Mac store for repairs. I know you probably haven't missed me, but boy oh boy, have I missed you! And since my wee one is currently sleeping (thank you Dr. Weisbluth! I'm naming my next born after you), I thought I'd spend a little time with the Domes.
You're probably wondering what I've been doing with the piles and piles of spare time I must have had since I wasn't posting. Actually, you probably could care less. Which is good, becasue I have no idea what I've done with all that time. I vaguely remember cleaning dog puke off our 500 thread count sheets and laping Disneyland 57 times in a stroller trying to coax Axel to sleep (totally uneffective, by the way). But other than that I've just been missing the blog and watching way more political coverage than any human should be subjected to. But now that Mitt's out of the race, look forward to a little blog make-over and a lot more posts! Maybe some of them will even have something to do with mom.

3 comments:

Dro said...

YEAH! Maines is back, back again, Maines is back, blog a friend!

Chrome Dome wasn't the same without you.

You BLOG Girlfriend!!!

Stephanie said...

Great to have you back! Things were getting a bit illiterate around here. Although I hope this doesn't mean that we won't be laping disney again any time soon. Nice double negative...see what I mean!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have you back too. Life just goes better with Maines! At least the smile on my face is better hearing from you & what about the rest of you we haven't heard from in a long time. I have only 6 more days and I want to know what is going on with all of you?