Friday, April 18, 2008

We're Still Here!

Just a bit of news from the Big Island. I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner or made comments- I was having trouble with my username and couldn't publish. Anyway, we have been reading about Mom's progress faithfully and praying fervently for her health. We are grateful to hear that things are on the move and hope for Mom's release any day now. I think that this journey has been amazing and that Dad has suffered and been just as brave as Mom. You two are incredible!
Yes, we are having a baby- I'm sure you all know by now. I'm about 14 weeks along and will be due at the end of October. Today was actually the first time that I counted the weeks- I've been trying not to think about it! The girls are well and are looking forward to seeing you all in the summer. They keep talking about Disneyland. Enna is looking forward to the Tower of Terror. I am looking forward to sitting on the bench with an ice cream or churro!

2 comments:

maines said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so excited for you. And I'm excited to know that you are coming back this summer. Yeah! We miss you! I will definately join you on that Disneyland bench...except I'll have popcorn. :-)

Stephanie said...

Awh yeah, Disneyland!!! This time I'm sure that haunted mansion will be open, so tell Cozi, Catie, Enna, and Bria to start getting brave:) Alas, Small World is closed until next year. Just wanted to tell you so you didn't get your hopes up. We miss you, post pictures of the growing belly.