Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Fan is Born


It was bound to happen sooner or later...Max put on his Angels jersey, Angels jacket, grabbed his Angels Binky and demanded we take him to see a game. So we obliged and took him to his first Angels game tonight. He begged for a hot dog and nachos, but had to settle for rice cereal and applesauce. He loved watching the game, singing during the 7th inning stretch, and then falling asleep on his mom's lap during the 8th inning. I think he was mostly mesmerized by all the lights and action. He is looking forward to many more games and his biggest aspiration is to get on the jumbo tron. Thanks Paga for helping to create the next generation of Angels fans!

13 comments:

Nana said...

Without question that is the cutest fan there. So glad you had a good time and didn't have to walk the halls.

maines said...

Sooooooooooo cute! I love it! I just wish his best buddy was there with him. What fun!

Dro said...

You know what I'm thinking.......

I wonder who Max will take with his first pick in our next Fantasy draft????

Thanks Steph for breeding another fanatic!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Arod of course!

Dro said...

Soooooo CUTE! (okay I just looked at the comments and noticed that ShaSha said "sooooooo cute" as well, oh well, so much for originality)

Send me some photos from the game, I would love to have some.

P.S. That goes for the entire family, please send me some photo's of your families--I like to have folders for each family and the kids LOVE to look at the pictures of everyone.

loubige said...

P.S. That last comment was from me not DRO

Greg said...

Long live Angels fans!!. Perhaps I am beginning to see the error of my ways and its time to return to the fold. I have been away so long I may not find my way to the light. Down with the dreadful Giants!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Haven't posted a comment in a long while.....perfect time to start. Max looks so cute, an Angel's Manager in training. We haven't seen him in so long, he's gotten so big...I can't imagine how many rolls his thighs have now!!!!

Jen said...

Okay, so somehow it posted my same comment 4 times. I really must be rusty at this!